New Government Green Homes Grant

RBOA has received enquiries about the new Government Green Homes Grant. Our Chairman has contacted the relevant body, seeking clarification on the matter, but a reply has not yet been forthcoming. However, readers may be interested to learn that to be eligible for the grant,you have to be the home owner, and must be in receipt of one of the following benefits:

• Child Tax Credit
• Income-related employment and support allowance
• Income-based job seekers allowance
• Income support
• Working Tax Credit
• Pension Credit (receiving savings credit only does not qualify)
• Universal Credit
• Disability Living Allowance
• Personal Independence Payment
• Attendance Allowance
• Carers’ Allowance
• Severe Disablement Allowance
• Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
• War Pensions Mobility Supplement
• Constant Attendance Allowance
• Armed Forces Independence Payment

RBOA will add any further information as it becomes available.

What do you want to do ?

New mail